Trip to Singapore 2017
|Departure||23rd November 2017 (Mumbai)|
|Air India Airways|
|Departure from Mumbai||23:50pm|
|Arrival in Singapore||07:50am|
|Arrival||27th November 2017 (Mumbai)|
|Air India Airways|
|Departure from Singapore||19:15pm|
|Arrival in Mumbai||22:05pm|
- DAY 1 / 23rd November 2017
Assemble at Mumbai Chatrapathi Shivaji International Airport, reporting time at 20:00hrs. After Short Prayer begin our Journey. Check in start at 21:00hrs board flight AI 342 Airline at 23:50hrs to Singapore.
- DAY 2 / 24th November 2017
- Arrive in Singapore after immigration we check in the hotel and later proceed for half day city tour Merlion Park, Singapore River, Chinese Temple, Orchard Street & Singapore Gems Factory Outlet ,Marina Bay from outside, Experience breathtaking, panoramic views on Asia’s largest observation wheel. Singapore flyer. Lunch will be in any Indian Restaurant Evening, visit world's first Night Safari with Tram ride. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Pinnacle Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- DAY 3 / 25th November 2017
- After breakfast, Enjoy Universal Studio Asia's first Hollywood movie theme park featuring 24 movie based attractions. After that we visit City Harvest Church service at 5pm at Suntec City. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- DAY 4 / 26th November 2017
- After breakfast, we visit New Creation Church (Pastor Joseph Prince) after lunch we visit Sentosa Island with one way cable car with wings of time & Sea Aquarium. Dinner at restaurant and overnight hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- DAY 5 / 27th November 2017
- After breakfast, check out from Hotel, then we go ride the original, award-winning Duck Tour! Hop-on and experience a unique land and sea adventure on an amphibious craft. Lunch at restaurant and proceed to Airport to board flight AI 343 to Mumbai (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
* The day wise itinerary is subjective to last minutes changes depending on the local situation at the various sites.
- Original Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of departure
- Xerox Copy of Old and New passport to be handed over to the Karuna Sadan office
- Singapore Visa Application form duly filled and signed
- 2 Passport Size Photographs (35mm x 45mm) on White background with Matte finish
- Covering Letter of the Applicant Bank Statement reflecting transcations of the last 6months duly attested by bank
- Full Payment to be made in cash only
Note: Tourist will be accepted till the age of 60 yrs only.
- Registration amount of INR 30,000/- will be non refundable once booked
- 45 Days before departure: Cancellation Charge on Actual (Airfare, Visas, Insurance, Hotels & Service Charge).
- 2 Weeks before: 100% Cancellation Charge.
- Please Note: All group air tickets are Non-refundable.
- Visa issuance is at the discretion of Singapore consulate.
Tour Cost Includes
- AIRFARE – Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary.
- All taxes.
- ACCOMMODATION in 4 star Hotel in Twin Sharing basis.
- Breakfasts, Indian lunch and Indian Dinners.
- SIGHTSEEING & ENTRANCE fees, transfers, surface transportation as mentioned by a deluxe Air conditioned / Air cool coach.
- Singapore Visa.
- INSURANCE – Travel insurance up to 60 years of age.
For Further Information
Mrs.Rhema – 09821238906 (email@example.com)
Karuna Sadan Ministries
Room.No.10, House No.15
Kolivery Village, Kalina
Phone: +91 22 26657788 / 99/ 4460