Holy Land Bible Tour 2017
|Departure||23rd October 2017 (Mumbai)|
|El Al Airways|
|Departure from Mumbai||23:00pm|
|Arrival in Israel||04:15am|
|Arrival||31st October 2017 (Mumbai)|
|EL Al Airways|
|Departure from Israel||21:00pm|
|Arrival in Mumbai||08:25am|
- DAY 1 / 23rd Oct 2017
Assemble at Mumbai Chatrapathi Shivaji International Airport, reporting time at 8:00pm, 3hrs before departure. After Short Prayer begin our Journey. Departure by El Al Airline from Mumbai at 11:00pm to Israel.
- Day 2 / 24th Oct 2017
Arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport- Tel Aviv, Israel at 4:15am. Meet the representative and he will assist through all formalities. later he will guide us to the coach. After breakfast, we will start our day with visit of Nazareth where Jesus passed most of his childhood and adolescence. Visit to the Basilica of the Annunciation and the nearby St. Joseph’s carpentry. After lunch visit Mt. Tabor site of the Transfiguration of Jesus. Continue to Cana, the first miracle of Jesus. Return to the hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
(Time at the church to renew the vows for married couples)
- Day 3 / 25th Oct 2017
After breakfast we will go along the shores of the Sea of Galilee. Boat trip on the waters of the Sea, as done in the times of Jesus. Then visit Capernaum, visiting the remnants of the Old Synagogue where Jesus preached and taught. On to the Mount of Beatitudes, the place of the Sermon of the Mount. Drive on to Tabgha, where the miracle of the Multiplication of the Fish and Bread took place, close to the church of Peter’s Primacy & the House of St. Peter and the Miraculous Fishing. After lunch (Peter Fish will be served in Lunch) visit Yardenit - Jordan River and Baptismal site at Jordan River. Back to the hotel in Nazareth, dinner and overnight. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
(We will be having a baptismal service at river Jordan)
- Day 4 / 26th Oct 2017
After breakfast we check out . Drive on to Haifa, to biblical Mount Carmel & the Stella Maris Monastery (Elijah’s Cave) and the magnificent new Bahai Gardens. After lunch, Ascend to Jerusalem through the Judean hills. Triumphal entrance to Jerusalem facing the ancient walls of the Old City. The grotto of Pater Noster Church and the most beautiful panoramic view of the city walking along the Palm Sunday road the Chapel of Dominus Flevit. - the garden of Gethsemane - the Basilica of the Agony (Church of All Nations) - the Betrayal Grotto and Mary’s tomb. Dinner and Overnight in Bethlehem. Hotel (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 5 / 27th Oct 2017
After breakfast visit of Bethlehem, Jesus birthplace starts with visit of the Basilica with the cave of the Nativity. After lunch in Bethlehem, we drive to start the visit of Jerusalem, via Mount Scopus - Mount of Olives - the Church of Ascension - then drive to the Dead Sea, with a possibility of a dip in its salty waters. Return to Bethlehem through the Judean desert, via the Good Samaritan Inn. Overnight in Bethlehem (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 6 / 28th Oct 2017
After Breakfast we have the prayer meeting at Jesus Calls Prayer Tower, after that Lunch, then we visit Mount Zion, Cenaculum, site of the Last Supper of Jesus, King David’s tomb (visit the Upper Room) and the Dormition Abbey. Visit the pool of Bethesda, the Chapel of the Flagellation and walk along the Via Dolorosa’s 14th Stations of the Cross up to the Golgotha Hill and the Basilica of the Holy Sepulcher, Calvary.The Church of St. Peter of Gallicantu, House of Caipas. Return to hotel in Bethlehem. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 7 / 29th Oct 2017
After breakfast we will visit the Hezekhia Tunnel. After that, drive for a Prayer in the Garden Tomb. Visit Ein Karem the city of Judah, home of Elizabeth and birthplace of John the Baptist, with its Church of the Visitation. After Lunch we Continue to the Western Wall and up to the Temple Mount tour of the Western Wall Tunnel. Return to hotel (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
(Service in Garden Tomb)
- Day 8 / 30th Oct 2017
After Breakfast visit to Mt. of Temptation with cable Car to see the Monastery of the Temptation then Lunch at the Mountain top. Visit the Tomb of Lazarus & the house of Mary. After dinner we head to Tel Aviv towards Ben Gurion Airport, end of our services. Shalom and see you again soon.
* The day wise itinerary is subjective to last minutes changes depending on the local situation at the various sites.
- Original Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of departure
- Xerox Copy of passport to be handed over to the Karuna Sadan office
- FULL PAYMENT to be made in cash only
Note: Pilgrims will be accepted till the age of 65 yrs only.
- Registration amount of INR 35,000/- will be non refundable once booked
- 45 Days before departure: Cancellation Charge on Actual (Airfare, Visas, Insurance, Hotels & Service Charge).
- 2 Weeks before: 100% Cancellation Charge.
- Please Note: All group air tickets are Non-refundable.
- Visa issuance is at the discretion of Israeli consulate.
Tour Cost Includes
- Certificate of pilgrimage attested by Minister of Tourism Israel
- Israel Visa/Immigration will not be stamped on your passport. It will be stamped on a slip of paper.
- Deluxe Ac Coach with free Wi-Fi with microphone and USB port
- 2 Water Bottle – Per Day 500ml each
- Booking for prayer service at Garden Tomb
- WIFI connection in all hotels of stay
- Accommodation in excellent 4* hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Round trip Airfare Ex-Mumbai by El Al Israeli Airline (Inclusive of all taxes).
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Israel Visa charges
- City tour & transfers in Mercedes / Volvo AC. Coaches with English speaking Guide.
- Entrance fees to the holy sites and other places as per Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance up to the age of 60 yrs (Basic Travel Insurance) for Indian Nationals Only.
- Tips & Gratuities to the Hotels / Guides & Drivers.
- Beverages, Laundry, Telephones and expenses of personal nature.
- Extra baggage charges.
- Any other item not included in the cost.
For Further Information
Mrs.Rhema – 09821238906 (email@example.com)
Karuna Sadan Ministries
Room.No.10, House No.15
Kolivery Village, Kalina
Phone: +91 22 26657788 / 99/ 4460