Trip to Italy, France and Switzerland
In pellentesque faucibus vestibulum. Nulla at nulla justo, eget luctus tortor. Nulla facilisi. Duis aliquet egestas purus in blandit. Curabitur vulputate, ligula lacinia scelerisque tempor.
- DAY 01 / ROME - ARRIVAL
- Welcome to Rome! Upon airport arrival, we shall be waiting to transport you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and will provide all the necessary informa-tion. At the end of the evening we arrange a transfer to the Esquilino area. This neighbourhood will be a great introduction to Rome. Situated between marvellous basilicas and the Coliseum, many trattorias (informal Italian eating establishments) and osterias (inns) imbued with the Italian spirit will be ready to serve you local dishes. Other restaurants serving Indian, Chinese and international food can be found in this area. Return to hotel.
- DAY 02 ROME
- In the morning, we have a scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We visit the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. And we have also included admission to the Roman Coliseum, the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive con¬struction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. In the evening we provide transport to the Via Cavour area, were you will find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and interna¬tional food. Return to hotel.
- DAY 03 / ROME- FLORENCE
- We will leave Rome, heading north. This route is graced with beautiful landscapes. Upon arrival in Florence, we head straight to Piazzale Michelangelo, an impressive site in the city. In the evening we provide a tour with a local expert, and walk through the historic centre, taking in places such as the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Free time to explore. In the evening, you can dine at your favourite restaurant. In this district you can find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and international food.
- DAY 04 / FLORENCE- VENICE
- Today we enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. Arriving in Venice, we will board a Vapporetto to travel around on the canals in the historic centre. With a local guide, we will visit the marvellous Plaza de San Marcos and enter the marvellous basilica (entry cost included). Afterwards, we shall be able to visit the Murano glass factory city. It is marvellous to see the technique of crystal blowing. Free time. At the end of the afternoon, you will have the chance to eat dinner in the Mestre area, where you can choose the type of restaurant that you prefer (Indian, Oriental, Italian, etc.).
- DAY 05 / VENICE- VERONA - ZURICH
- We will depart from Venice, travelling to VERONA. Our guide will instruct us on the places where you will be able to walk in Romeo and Juliet’s city - the city of lovers! Afterwards we continue the journey to Switzerland. Very beautiful lakes and mountains with snow-capped peaks line our route. Arrival in ZURICH. Free time in the historic centre next to the lake, where you will be able to dine in your chosen restaurant serving Italian, Indian, Chinese, international or Swiss food.
- DAY 06 / ZURICH - EINGELBERGER - TRUBSEE - LUCERNA - ZURICH
- We will head into the high mountains to take a walk through the beautiful town of EINGELBERGER. We include the ticket to board the TRUSBEE tramway, a ski station covered by snow for many months of the year (from October to May). You will be able to walk along the pathways next to the lake. Or if you may continue by tram to the top of TITLIS, a spectacular mountain located at the Uri Alps (its glaciers and snow cover the mountain all year round). Subsequently, we head to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland, and located next to its large lake. Returning to Zurich, you will be able to enjoy free time to dine at your selected restaurant serving Swiss, Italian, Oriental and international food.
- DAY 07 / ZURICH- BERN- PARIS
- Embark on a scenic trip to Bern, capital city of the confederation built around a bend in the Aare River, with its medieval architecture preserved in the Old Town. Time to take a stroll and breathe in the fresh air. Next, we journey to France. Enjoy beautiful lake views on our trip to Paris. We arrive in the evening.
- DAY 08 / PARIS
- A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breathtaking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument. End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. At sunset enjoy dinner (not incluided) at Gare du Nord, the neighbourhood that is home to Paris’s Indian community. A wide variety of international cuisines await you. Return to hotel.
- DAY 09 / PARIS
- After breakfast, end of our services.
|Breakfast||$49||Addition price for breakfast inclusion in the hotel.|
|Car Gas||$200||Fixed price for unlimited gas while you’re there.|
|Local Guide||$50/day||Hire a local guide to get to secret places!|
|Other Extra||$49||Nulla at nulla justo, eget luctus tortor.|
- Airfare tickets
- Hotel room
- Tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Prepaid dinner
- Airport - hotel transfer
- Baggage Insurance